AGILIA SCREED C
- Agilia® Screed C is a cement based, virtually self leveling concrete topping, designed for use under all types of flooring. It combines technical innovation with the advantages associated with the utilization of cement products in wet or dry environments.
- Agilia® Screed C is intended for use in all types of construction, and can be used to great advantage in both new construction and renovation work.
- Agilia® Screed C is typically used for the interior of buildings where a subsequent floor finish is to be applied (tiling, wall-to-wall carpet, flexible flooring, parquet, paint, etc.)
- The design of Agilia® Screed C is ideal for the construction of heated floor underlayments using water or electricity as the heating source. Agilia® Screed C was designed in our research and development laboratories to provide the high fluidity necessary to ensure complete contact with the heat source in heated floor underlayments. Heat transfer is maximized.
Advantages Over Gypsum Based Products:
- Minimal dusting and long term durability.
- Unaffected by moisture in the hardened state, unlike gypsum based underlayments.
- A ready-made product delivered by mixer truck and installed by approved applicators using conventional screed pumping equipment: No bags, no sand, no clean-up.
- Delivered to the job in-spec and ready to install.
- No need for on-site water.
- Can be troweled if required.
- Minimal cracking.
|Value Drivers||Screed A||Screed C||Gypsum-based Products|
|Install at or below grade||Yes||Yes||No|
|Mpa @ 28 Days||16-35||>25||15.2|
|Workability||Currently site produced|
|Installation||Arrives ready mixed||Arrives ready mixed||Bags mixed on site|
|Thermal Conductivity||2.5 W/m.K*||1.2 W/m.K*||0.68 W/m.K*|
|Water Resistance||Strong tolerance||Some tolerance||Product Failure|
|Productivity/Day 4 person crew||>40,000 sf||>40,000 sf||26,000 sf|