When Acoustics Matter, Improve the Subfloor
Equs offers complete, acoustic flooring systems. We can assist in the design of a custom flooring system or install a packaged solution from Lafarge and Owens Corning™. This system combines Agilia® Screed floor topping and the QuietZone® Acoustic Floor Mat, to offer outstanding surface leveling, as well as a reliable sound barrier. This floor solution can be used in many applications, but is particularly great for low-rise residential buildings. Full system performance and STC ratings are available. Contact us to discuss your next acoustic project.
In association with:
Benefits Beyond Acoustics
- Level and consistent floating floor surface, with minimal cracking and no curling.
- Fast application, placing up to 40,000 ft2 per day.
- Easy placement, pump-applied using a simple barring method, fewer joints, and no reinforcement.
- Only ready-mix solution in Canada, for safe and mess free application.
- Weight savings, resulting from minimal material thickness and lower density of the slab.
- Cost savings, with less labour, less time and fewer materials.
- Can be used in all types of flooring projects, new and retrofit.
- Options to improve efficiency as a part of a radiant floor heating system.